Our Sensory Consumer Immersion For Your (SCI-FY) consumer program is a multi-day expanded focus group methodology that has been tried and tested with the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies in the world! In fact, some say they don’t work on innovation projects without this important step in the process. These are custom designed research programs that help you understand the consumer’s sensory experience and usage occasions. You know your products and the competitive landscape. Let us work with your marketing and product development teams together to discover what consumers really think and how the category can be enhanced from a product, packaging, and consumer communication viewpoint.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of current product offerings
- Understand overall appeal of the protocepts and/or prototypes
- Identify key sensory characteristics (i.e. visuals, handfeel, flavors, textures, sizes, colors, shapes, etc.) that best appeal to consumers to more clearly guide your product development efforts
- Understanding the emotional and usage occasions along with purchase behavior
- Identify appropriate packaging and label communications to help refine the concept and gain trial
The Dragonfly SCI team has been conducting these types of groups for over 25 years. We are always impressed by the marketing and product development team learning and the sheer usefulness of this process versus more traditional focus groups. Try it out!